We are pleased to announce our next date in Madrid: Olasagasti at Salon Gourmets with best local tinned seafood. We will bring to this great fair our philosophy and traditional way of work.
Directly from the Bay of Biscay (Basque Coast), Olasagasti offers you a unique experience around our tinned Bonito del Norte (White Tuna), wild Bluefintuna, Mackerel and Anchovies; all of them from the Cantabrian sea.
We will show you our family recipes to open and relish, as well as our yellowfin tuna and other tinned delicacies which make your life easier and delicious.
Olasagasti philosophy means:
* Environmental sustainability: We just use traditional fishing methods. Then, our production is artisanal as the family has done for more than a century.
* Km 0-Proximity products: We only use high quality ingredients from our area and local workforce. We mean, all the process from the fishing to the container is absolutely controlled and made with care.
* Health: Healthy products with no colorings nor artificial preservatives or extra additives of doubtful origin. Just quality wild fish and natural ingredients as olive oil, vinegar, spring salt and some quality vegetables in the case of the Open&Relish recipes.
* Control y traceability.
* Tradition & innovation.
If you are focused on the hospitality industry or large distribution, do not hesitate to contact us to make an appointment, so that we are able to assist you as you deserve. We have been supplying the best market stalls, restaurants and gastronomic hotels for decades.
Tradition and Quality in a tin
Through thick and thin, faithful to our philosophy of transparency, quality and honesty, making tinned food that is sustainable, healthy and committed to the environment and traditional professions.
If you have a shop, discover the latest in the traditional and organic range
* New cardboard box with the 6 «Open & Relish» family recipes.
* The «Kofradia» wooden box with Bonito del Norte fillets, perfect as a gift.
* A pack of 12 jars including the three Italian sauces.
* Wild Alaskan Salmon, in brine (comming soon, very gourmet).
See you in 6 days!